New Year’s Resolutions That You Can Really Keep
Are you sick of making the same resolutions year after year that you never keep?
Why not promise to do something you can actually accomplish?
Here are some example resolutions that you can use as a starting point.
1. I want to gain weight — at least 30 pounds.
2. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
3. Read less (it makes you think — eww!)
4. Watch more TV. I’ve been missing some good stuff.
5. Procrastinate more (starting tomorrow).
6. Drink. Drink some more.
7. Take up a new habit — maybe smoking.
8. Spend more time at work (surfing the web).
9. Stop bringing lunch from home — I should eat out more.
10. Start being superstitious.
11. Spend my summer vacation in cyberspace.
12. Create some loose ends.
13. Buy more tech toys (need to replace obsolete ones bought 6 months ago).
14. Get further into debt (easy thanks to #13).
15. Wait for opportunity to knock.
16. Focus on the faults of others.
17. (Mainly, but not exclusively, for women): Eat more chocolate.
And the Absolute Easiest New Year’s Resolution to Keep:
18. Don’t believe politicians.
Get jokes delivered regularly to your Kindle.