The point at Cabo San Lucas Beverage Coaster by lifejourneysimages
Browse other Mexico Cork Coasters
The Top 10 Rules of Life
These may sound funny, but they’re quite true (especially #10).
1. Never give yourself a haircut when drinking.
2. You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t
move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn’t, use duct tape.
3. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
4. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately — it’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm.
5. The best advice that your mother ever gave you was, “Go! You might meet somebody!”
Multi-angle smartphone stand
6. If they say you are too good for him/her, believe them.
7. Learn to pick your battles; ask yourself, “Will this matter one year from now? One month? One week? One day?”
8. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
9. Living well really is the best revenge. Being miserable because of
a bad or former relationship may mean the other person was right about
10. You can’t demand something as a “right” unless you are willing to
fight to death to defend everyone else’s right to the same thing.
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website.www.commonsensejourneys.com
Your comments appreciated
There is an extreme shortage of common sense in today’s world, When looking back in history, I soon discovered this has always been a problem, Benjamin Franklin once said, ”Of all the senses, common sense seems to be the one that is used the least.” As obvious as it may seem, many seem to be totally oblivious to it. Most, if not all of the problems the world faces today could be solved if people would just sit back and think about what would seem to be the most obvious and simple solution to any issue. Often times people tend to over complicate the issues. I often think back to what my parents and grandparents believed and said, at the time I thought they were totally out of their mind and ignored it. I now wish I would have listened and followed their advice. It is now evident they were a lot smarter than we gave them credit for. Many times, in today’s world, the schools and universities can no longer be counted on to teach truth and values that will guide someone through life.