Politically Correct Descriptions of Men
- He does not have a beer gut …He has developed a liquid grain storage facility.
- He is not a bad dancer …He is overly caucasian.
- He does not get lost all the time …He investigates alternative destinations.
The Mayan Calendar and the transformation of consciousness
- He is not balding …He is in follicle regression.
- He is not a cradle robber …He prefers generationally differential relationships.
- He does not get falling-down drunk …He becomes accidentally horizontal.
- He does not act like a total ass …He develops a case of rectal-cranial inversion.
- He is not a male chauvinist pig …He has swine empathy.
- He is not afraid of commitment …He is monogamously challenged.
- He is not horny …He is sexually focused.
- It’s not his crack you see when he bends over …It is male cleavage.
Follow me on Kindle for your chuckles.
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website.www.commonsensejourneys.com
Your comments appreciated
There is an extreme shortage of common sense in today’s world, When looking back in history, I soon discovered this has always been a problem, Benjamin Franklin once said, ”Of all the senses, common sense seems to be the one that is used the least.” As obvious as it may seem, many seem to be totally oblivious to it. Most, if not all of the problems the world faces today could be solved if people would just sit back and think about what would seem to be the most obvious and simple solution to any issue. Often times people tend to over complicate the issues. I often think back to what my parents and grandparents believed and said, at the time I thought they were totally out of their mind and ignored it. I now wish I would have listened and followed their advice. It is now evident they were a lot smarter than we gave them credit for. Many times, in today’s world, the schools and universities can no longer be counted on to teach truth and values that will guide someone through life.