Secrets for a Great
My wife and I have the secret to making a
1. Two times a week, we go to a
nice restaurant, have a little wine,
some good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
“Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread
maker. Then she said, “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit
down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was
in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me, “In the
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn’t lost
weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud
10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, “Am I too late for the
garbage?” The driver said, “No, jump in!”
Now you can follow me on Kindle.
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website.www.commonsensejourneys.com
Your comments appreciated
There has been much debate over the years about what the founding fathers meant about the separation of church and state. In recent times there has been much disinformation about how they actually believed, especially George Washington. In this short Ebook the author tries to explain how they actually felt.