1. Everyone around you has an attitude
2. You’re adding chocolate chips to your
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair
of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to
everything you say.
5. You’re using your cellular phone to dial
up every bumper
sticker that says “How’s my driving- call 1-800-***-“
6. Everyone’s head looks like an invitation
7. You’re convinced there’s a God and he’s
8. You can’t believe they don’t make a tampon
bigger than Super Plus.
9. You’re sure that everyone is scheming
to drive you crazy.
10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you
bought it yesterday.
Now you can follow me on Kindle.
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website.www.commonsensejourneys.com
Your comments appreciated
There is an extreme shortage of common sense in today’s world,
I often think back to what my parents and grandparents believed and said, at the time I thought they were totally out of their mind and ignored it. I now wish I would have listened and followed their advice more often.
It is in this light I have decided to publish some of my random thoughts based on the views of our ancestors